It's crazy how hard life feels sometimes. How desperately you need to feel Jesus' love, but just can't seem to. I've kept a journal for a while now, but a new habit I've picked up is journaling through drawing. It is wonderful for me to be able to express how I feel visually as well as verbally. I drew this picture for my best friend who is going through a very hard time in life right now. It is so important to remember that God holds you in His hands, and he will never, ever let you go.
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
-Romans 8:38-39
This is beautiful and such a great reminder of truth!
ReplyDelete