I sing it, and I genuinely mean it.
I pray that God gives me a sensitivity to his work, and ask him to help me be aware of other's needs.
And I'm learning, not to pray that without meaning it.
God has given me an extra sensitive heart, and
it is a very rare day that goes by without me shedding a tear.
My heart breaks for those who are hurting.
I wish I had all the answers, wish I could say more than "oh I'll be praying for you. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, you'll make it through." I wish God would reveal himself in a mighty way and just take the pain away. But he doesn't. And I'm left crying, hurting for those who I want so desperately to help and encourage, but having no idea what to do.
I can only give a hug, listen to tirades of an absent God, and simply be there.
I just wish I could do more.
I wish I could overlook my own troubles and be able to focus completely on the hurt of others.
No comments:
Post a Comment