Monday, April 5, 2010

2 Weeks!

I can not believe that it is already April and that my first year of college will be over April 30th!! Wow! Two weeks left! (now, some of you are probably confused by my calculating skills, because there are definitely more than two weeks between now and April 30th. WELL... Let me explain my reasoning. Today is Monday, so this week is practically over. Finals week doesn't count. SO, when you put it all together, there are two weeks left! Oh yes. It makes perfect sense.)

Anyways....
Thursday night my friends Emily, Sarah, Shannon, and I went to my other friend Caitlyn's house sitting house. (Caitlyn is the one who will be staying with my family this summer... and she was house sitting. ) So we all spent the night there and played on the trampoline, sat in the hot tub, ate pizza, played some cards, and just hung out! We watched a movie, but I fell asleep in the first two minutes. We all had a fun time. Then it was back to studio. Bleh...

I have been having troubles lately (yes, more troubles). It is very hard for me to say no to people. So, despite having no time... I say yes! Want to go do this? Sure! How about this? OKAY!! And then I get super stressed out because I don't have time to do my school work! (or sleep... but there is plenty of time for that when I am dead - says Shannon) I usually have fun with what I agree to, but I always have this huge gloom hanging around me because I know I should be in studio. So that was the predicament Friday. I told Caitlyn I wanted to work out with her, and then she invited me to church, and I said sure. But I was way stressed. I hate backing out on things I said I would do, but I talked with her - after encouragement from my mom - and she allowed me to get back to studio after a quick jog. The jog was great to clear my head and remember who's in charge of my life... and she wasn't too upset about not going to church. So I am going to work on saying no more often! Kinda depressing? I am not sure yet.

Saturday I felt drugged... I was taking allergy medicine and it totally wiped me out... so I didn't get to studio as much as I should have. Shannon and I went home with Sarah Saturday night and hung out with tons of her friends. Then the next day we went to her awesome church and had a wonderful meal and and Easter Egg hunt! It was great fun. Then that evening we went to her church college group and had another Easter Egg hunt. :D Sweet! I have tons of candy now! Literally Sweet!! ha ha

Sarah did a great job keeping my mind busy having fun so I didn't have much time to think about all that I was missing at home. It was a really great weekend, and I REALLY missed my family, but I still am thankful for Christ's sacrifice no matter where I am. I kept thinking how much I need to pray and speak to my friends about my faith, because I want to be with them for eternity! HEAVEN IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Well.... I have TONS of stuff to do before school gets out. It is definitely crunch time. English report, History paper, Persuasive speech and poem presentation, Old Testament test and paper.... and I think that is all for next week. Oh, and design. Guess I should go get started!
Talk to you in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment