This is terrible!!!
God is pointing out my embarrassment more with everyday. Before class the other day, I drank a whole bunch of coffee. So, naturally, during class I had to go to the bathroom SOOOO bad. I was freaking out. I couldn't go, because that would be so rude to my professor, and all my classmates would think bad things of me! NOT TRUE! But I sat in class, dying, for way longer than I should have. I just kept telling myself, "Rebecca, you are being dumb! JUST GO! Who cares what people will think!" But... I was paralyzed. I was inwardly laughing at myself. It was crazy! I finally went.
Then I dropped my I.D. holder thing the other day, and I had to go back searching for it. Problem was, I had walked in front of Wilson, the boy's dorm, and I was so embarrassed to go look for it. They would all see me and be wondering what in the world I was doing. Not cool. Thankfully I didn't have to walk back and forth looking for it. God saved me that time, and reminded me that He is always faithful. But I was scared of the possibility of walking back and forth in front of their dorm looking for something in the grass.
I really am so silly! I should not be so worried about me! grrrrrrr
In church today, the message had a strong emphasis on "What fears do you have."
Embarrassment is definitely one of them!
I fear rejection too. And the "unknown"- situations where I don't know what will happen, and I have no control over the outcome. And so many other things :)
I'll have to work on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment